We can design any kind of pressure vessel according to several international Pressure Vessel Codes / regulations.
- ASME VIII Div. 1 and 2
- EN 13445
- AD 2000
- PD 5500
- AS 1210
- GB 150
- CTR (Gost)
- U DESIGNATOR (U-Stamp) + National Board Regulation
- API 618 & 619
The specialists at Q.E.I.
We are able to provide any kind of special analyses and individual calculations.
- Saddle support
- Nozzle load – PD 5500 annex G, WRC 107, 297 and 368.
- Base ring
- Vessel attachment
- Expansion joint
- Foundation load analyses and more
- Wind load and seismic calculation – regulations e.g. Europe, India, Mexico, USA – ASCE 7, UBC, IBC.
Using sophisticated equipment and recognised computer programs together with extended experience precision analyses are made. Following international codes and customer specifications, we always deliver the best result.
Materials we work with
Our specialists have extended experience with a wide range of materials. Materials we use are:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- High and low temperature steel
- Duplex materials
- Corrosion resistant alloys
If you are in need of stringent design specifications, please let us know. Our specialists can always find the best option for your inquiry.